Its the start of winter season and the air is showing signs of whats to come. Winter will come and along with it will be harsh winds that strip away moisture of the skin and make it dry, brittle and prone to damage.
Rejuvenating your delicate facial skin with night serum gives it the boost to fight these dry winds.
With special formulation for normal skin and dry skin, these serums carry amazing ingredients like sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and apricot kernel oil.
How to order: Just get in touch with me on email or whatsapp 9899792472. Follow me on instagram to get updates.
It feels so good when people who have used the soaps take the trouble to let everyone around know that they liked it. Makes me feel super happy.
Hifza loved the Frankincense & Cinnamon soap so much, she took the whole batch 🙂
Thank you so much.
You can read her review here.
Weekends are usually the time when I get to work on Soap batches. Work like researching some new essential oil combination or trying a new recipe, designing packaging etc all get my attention during the weekends. Spent the morning designing and packing the new batch of unscented coffee soap. It has turned out quite good I think, how do you like it?
Unscented soaps are great for you if you find the factory made soaps chemical scents overpowering.
Coffee makes the soap so plush and mild on the skin.
Check out this unscented coffee soap batch that I just made. Now it is off to sleep for four weeks so that it turns into a mild soap which leaves the skin soft and naturally moisturized. Awesomeness of Castor Oil, Coconut Oil and Rice bran oil too in this cold process soap.
Leave the chemicals aside and let the natural beauty come out.
Turn your bath into a Spa experience with this hand crafted bar of soap. This Soap bar is made from pure oils of Castor, Coconut, Rice Bran and with an exotic mix of essential oils of Basil, Lime and Orange.
Made using Cold Process method means this bar is very mild and amazing for the skin. It is aged for four weeks to ensure you get a great bar with richness and goodness of the oils locked in.
Castor oil is used to Super-fat this bar and makes the skin supple and soft.
The essential oils of Basil, Lime and Orange add a heady and exotic fragrance to the soap. It is uplifting and turns the bath into a spa experience.
Basil Essential Oil is an astringent and has a relaxing effect.
Lime Essential Oil is refreshing and Stimulating. It is great for the summer weather ahead and is anti-bacterial as well.
Orange Essential Oil uplifts the mood and is energizing.
Dont take my word for it, experience it yourself 🙂
Coconut oil is really good for the skin. There are so many ways in which one can use coconut oil besides the good old champi of the head.
- Use it as a Moisturizer during the dry winter months.
- Massage with coconut oil is great not only for relaxing but also gives great benefits to the skin.
- Soften your heels or elbow skin with a gentle rub of coconut oil just before retiring to bed and see its benefits in just a few days.
- Chapped lips, don’t worry, warm 1-2 drops of coconut oil on your palm and gently dab your lips. No need to reach for that petroleum based jelly which blocks the pores and does more harm than good.
- The champi or head massage with warm coconut oil will take you to heaven. Make your worries fly away with a head massage from a loved one.
- You can remove those layers of makeup by dabbing coconut oil with a cotton swab and rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Coconut oil makes your skin soft and supple. Use it under your eyes to help repair your skin naturally.
With so many benefits associated with coconut oil, no wonder many people consider it to be an elixir for your skin.
Make it part of your beauty regime, Stay natural, Stay beautiful.
With essential oils of Basil , Lime and Orange , this lovely hand made natural soap gives am amazing start to the day. #skincare #naturalskincare #organic #vegan #skin #coldprocesssoap #cosmetics #beautyproducts #indian #natural #dryskin #loveyourskin #shower #soap #handcrafted #makeup #awesome #healthy #swarnkrita #bloggers