Weekends are usually the time when I get to work on Soap batches. Work like researching some new essential oil combination or trying a new recipe, designing packaging etc all get my attention during the weekends. Spent the morning designing and packing the new batch of unscented coffee soap. It has turned out quite good I think, how do you like it?
Unscented soaps are great for you if you find the factory made soaps chemical scents overpowering.
Coffee makes the soap so plush and mild on the skin.
Coconut oil is really good for the skin. There are so many ways in which one can use coconut oil besides the good old champi of the head.
- Use it as a Moisturizer during the dry winter months.
- Massage with coconut oil is great not only for relaxing but also gives great benefits to the skin.
- Soften your heels or elbow skin with a gentle rub of coconut oil just before retiring to bed and see its benefits in just a few days.
- Chapped lips, don’t worry, warm 1-2 drops of coconut oil on your palm and gently dab your lips. No need to reach for that petroleum based jelly which blocks the pores and does more harm than good.
- The champi or head massage with warm coconut oil will take you to heaven. Make your worries fly away with a head massage from a loved one.
- You can remove those layers of makeup by dabbing coconut oil with a cotton swab and rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Coconut oil makes your skin soft and supple. Use it under your eyes to help repair your skin naturally.
With so many benefits associated with coconut oil, no wonder many people consider it to be an elixir for your skin.
Make it part of your beauty regime, Stay natural, Stay beautiful.
Thanks for such an amazing response. I have run out of Basil – Orange – Lime Soap.
Don’t worry though, I will be adding it back pretty soon. Keep watching.
Skin comes in contact with pollutants on daily basis. On top of the dirt and bacteria it touches, skin also absorbs any chemicals in the soaps you use to wash yourself.
One look at the ingredients and you know which side is laden with chemicals. On top of these are the added artificial colors and fragrances to the commercial soaps.
Handmade cold process soaps not only cleanse the skin but also give the benefit of pure essential oils and moisturizing properties of butters added to them.
Choose Natural, Choose Pure, Choose Better.
Head to our page to know more and order.