Its the start of winter season and the air is showing signs of whats to come. Winter will come and along with it will be harsh winds that strip away moisture of the skin and make it dry, brittle and prone to damage.
Rejuvenating your delicate facial skin with night serum gives it the boost to fight these dry winds.
With special formulation for normal skin and dry skin, these serums carry amazing ingredients like sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and apricot kernel oil.
How to order: Just get in touch with me on email or whatsapp 9899792472. Follow me on instagram to get updates.
Weekends are usually the time when I get to work on Soap batches. Work like researching some new essential oil combination or trying a new recipe, designing packaging etc all get my attention during the weekends. Spent the morning designing and packing the new batch of unscented coffee soap. It has turned out quite good I think, how do you like it?
Unscented soaps are great for you if you find the factory made soaps chemical scents overpowering.
Coffee makes the soap so plush and mild on the skin.
Whenever I get a chance, I try to find nature’s answers to beauty questions. It not only keeps my skin chemical free, but is also healthier and with long lasting benefits. Our grandmothers had such lovely skin without using anything which only targets the 5 signs of ageing ;-).
Such home recipes are closer to nature, chemical free, have no side effects and give better results than the commercial counterparts available.
There are a lot of facemasks products around, both chemical laced as well as natural. I do not even look at the former ones. Among the latter ones, there are some facemasks which are made from different types of mud, others are made from algae or sea weed. In the race to feel exotic, we sometimes skip the ingredients commonly available in our kitchen. Not because they give less-than-great results but probably because they do not have snob value attached to them.
Honey and Turmeric are full of benefits not only for using as food but also for our beauty routines.
Honey has incredible benefits for the skin because of its anti-bacterial properties.
- It can help reduce acne.
- It is also filled with anti oxidants and is great at slowing aging.
- You can use it as a general face mask or as spot treatment for acne scars or under eye bags. Just dab lightly over damp skin and let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- It helps unclog pores and makes the skin feel soft and supple.
- You can also use it as to exfoliate by mixing it with coffee grounds or coarse oatmeal.
Just like honey, Turmeric has been used for skincare for centuries in India.
- Its anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory nature makes it especially useful for keeping the skin healthy and glowing.
- The idea of haldi ceremony before marriage is essentially to add glow to the skin on the wedding day.
- Turmeric helps remove discoloration and pigmentation to give evenness and glow to the face.
- Coupled with honey or yogurt or both, it makes an excellent facemask to keep the skin healthy.