Its the start of winter season and the air is showing signs of whats to come. Winter will come and along with it will be harsh winds that strip away moisture of the skin and make it dry, brittle and prone to damage.
Rejuvenating your delicate facial skin with night serum gives it the boost to fight these dry winds.
With special formulation for normal skin and dry skin, these serums carry amazing ingredients like sweet almond oil, jojoba oil and apricot kernel oil.
How to order: Just get in touch with me on email or whatsapp 9899792472. Follow me on instagram to get updates.
Coconut oil is really good for the skin. There are so many ways in which one can use coconut oil besides the good old champi of the head.
- Use it as a Moisturizer during the dry winter months.
- Massage with coconut oil is great not only for relaxing but also gives great benefits to the skin.
- Soften your heels or elbow skin with a gentle rub of coconut oil just before retiring to bed and see its benefits in just a few days.
- Chapped lips, don’t worry, warm 1-2 drops of coconut oil on your palm and gently dab your lips. No need to reach for that petroleum based jelly which blocks the pores and does more harm than good.
- The champi or head massage with warm coconut oil will take you to heaven. Make your worries fly away with a head massage from a loved one.
- You can remove those layers of makeup by dabbing coconut oil with a cotton swab and rinsing with lukewarm water.
- Coconut oil makes your skin soft and supple. Use it under your eyes to help repair your skin naturally.
With so many benefits associated with coconut oil, no wonder many people consider it to be an elixir for your skin.
Make it part of your beauty regime, Stay natural, Stay beautiful.
With essential oils of Basil , Lime and Orange , this lovely hand made natural soap gives am amazing start to the day. #skincare #naturalskincare #organic #vegan #skin #coldprocesssoap #cosmetics #beautyproducts #indian #natural #dryskin #loveyourskin #shower #soap #handcrafted #makeup #awesome #healthy #swarnkrita #bloggers
Winter’s dry air takes a toll on our skin and strips it of all its moisture. Here are a few tips to rejuvenate the skin.
- Caffeine is a diuretic and makes our body rid itself of water. During winters, this causes the skin to dry out as our body does not have enough water to hydrate it. More so, the winter cold means we are drinking less water than normal which adds to the effect and leads us to the second tip 🙂
- Drink as much water as possible. In fact liquid in any form like a bowl of hot soup, a cup of milk, some juice in the morning, anything which adds up to our daily quota of liquids.
- Commercial soaps contain sulfates which strip our skin of the natural oil it produces to keep the skin moist and soft. While our skin may feel squeaky clean initially, it is actually too dry for this weather. Sometimes, our skin overcompensates by producing too much oil and we exaggerate the problem by repeating the cycle of washing with harsh, chemical laden cleansers. Use soft and mild soaps which are high on moisturizing oils and dont contain any chemicals.
- Oils like coconut, sesame etc are severely under-rated. Many times we consider applying oil as too old fashioned for our smart selves and instead resort to “upmarket” products. However, these oils are truly wonderful and make our skin moist from within. Ayurveda lists so many benefits of these oils. Coconut Oil and Castor Oil are readily absorbed by the skin and do not give the sticky feeling we sometimes associate with oils.
Try these tips and let me know any other natural ways you use to keep your skin moist and supple.